Onur’s practice is particularly focused on green finance projects (GLP, GDP, SLLP), corporate maintenance & ESG, M&A, privacy & data protection, compliance, employment, IP law and dispute resolution including international arbitration. He delivers tailored legal advice to Turkish and multinational corporations and other entities, helping them navigate laws and regulations as well as cultural sensitivities in markets at home and abroad. Onur’s expertise includes construction, real estate, e-commerce, energy & mining, consumer products and tourism.
Onur has experience in working with clients from various industries, including companies operating in the following sectors: construction, banking and finance, e-commerce, energy & mining, technology, communication, manufacturing, agricultural products, pharmaceuticals, consumer products and tourism.
- Istanbul Bilgi University, Business Law Master Program (LL.M. with Thesis), Thesis Topic: The Obligations of Data Controller Under Law on the Protection of Personal Data
- University of Oxford, Oriel College Faculty of Law, “Law Institute”, Oxford, United Kingdom
- University of Barcelona, Faculty of Law, “International Investment Law Program“, Barcelona, Spain
- University of Vienna, Faculty of Law, “Dispute Resolution Law School“, Vienna, Austria
- New Orleans Loyola University, Faculty of Law, “International Sales & Commercial Law Program”, New Orleans, USA
- American University, Washington College of Law, “Contracts & Torts Program“, Washington D.C., USA
- Yeditepe University, Faculty of Law (LL.B.)