In the field of international commercial law, which has gained much more importance as a result of the spread of the global economy to almost every area and the increasing import and export activities, Narter & Partners provides consultancy services with its team has a wide range of knowledge and extensive experience on the restructuring of international commercial activities and the determination of the appropriate legal framework in terms of providing market entry and the management in all aspects of international business and transactions.
Narter&Partners provides the following services regarding the international commercial law:
- Providing legal opinion on taxation in international investments and legal support in investments,
- Following up and managing the processes with regard to the distributors, suppliers and producers,
- Providing consultancy on trade sanctions, requirements regarding export and import restrictions,
- Collection of international receivables and procuring receivables,
- Resolving disputes by applying to International Arbitration