As Narter & Partners established in Turkey, we hereby inform you as data controller that your personal data will be recorded, stored, maintained, organized, disclosed with institutions which are legally authorized to request these personal data, and may be transferred to third persons within and outside the country under the conditions set forth in KVKK, assigned, classified and processed in other formats listed in KVKK:
- In accordance with law and good faith,
- By maintaining the accuracy and (when necessary) the most recent form of the personal data you disclose,
- For clear, open and legal purposes,
- In a way that is relevant, limited and restricted to the purpose of benefiting from our services as a candidate.
YOUR PROCESSED PERSONNAL DATA
Your personal data, which may be subject to our processing in the event you disclose to us or if necessary, are as below:
||Your name, surname, ID number, date and place of birth, sex, marital status,
||Your e-mail address, street address, district/province, land and/or mobile phone,
|Sensitive Personal Data
||Information related to your association, foundation, union, political party memberships in the event you include these in your CV, information that is or may be related to your religious or philosophical beliefs, ethnical origin or race, information on your health, personality test results, former conviction status/criminal records,
||Education status, certificate and diploma information, specialties, foreign language skills, training and skills, seminars and courses taken, computer skills, job interviews and assessments
|Work Experience Data
||Overall experience, work status and title, work experiences (company titles, periods of work, work description)
||Photograph of the natural person
||Competences, military status, reference details (name and surname, title, workplace, phone number and e-mail of the reference contact) and all kinds of Word, Excel and PowerPoint files attached to the CV (if any), cover letter, aptitude test results
PURPOSES AND LEGAL REASONS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In the event you apply to our Office, we can process your data for following purposes in order to evaluate your job application based on compliance with laws for establishment of a business contract within the framework of the employee candidate-employer candidate legal relation to be established between our Office and you:
Since it is necessary to process personal data of the parties of the contract provided that a business contract is executed under Art. 5/2/(c) of KVKK, we are obliged to process and disclose your personal data under the Article in order to:
- Recruit new personnel, evaluate new candidates and determine the new candidate to be recruited
- Confirm the data through reference contacts you state in your CV
- Confirm how well you correspond to the position
- Record the letter of proposal we disclose with you via e-mail in case we need it in the short or medium term
and lastly, pursuant to the legal notifications set forth in the regulation and when it is requested by legal authorities such as legal and appropriate prosecution office requests and court decisions. In addition, in case your personal data are subject to a conflict to which we are a party of, we might need to process and disclose your personal data under Art. 5/2/(e) of KVKK with authorities and persons we require to use our right to defense such as attorneys, experts and courts. We may process your personal data in order to fulfill these legal liabilities and to use our right to defense.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL REASONS FOR PROCESSING YOUR SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA
At times, the information you disclose with us may include your sensitive personal data. Under KVKK, your data related to your race, ethnical origins, political opinions, philosophical opinions, religion, sect or other beliefs, clothing and style, association, foundation or union memberships, health, sexual life and (if any) conviction status and safety measures about you as well as your biometric and genetic data are your sensitive personal data.
We recommend that you do not disclose your sensitive personal data in your CVs or during the support interviews you conduct with us, unless we specifically ask you to.
In this context and pursuant to your explicit consent;
- Your sensitive personal data such as your photograph (if any), health, union/association/foundation memberships you included in your CV in order to ensure evaluation of your application, religious or philosophical beliefs are used by and disclosed among various relevant departments within our Office in line with purposes of activities of these departments, and processed for abovementioned purposes.
- Your criminal records are processed for conducting processes of job application you made for the vacant position in our Office.
- If obtained from personality test results, your psychological data are processed for conducting processes of job application you made for the vacant position in our Office.
- Your religious belief (if included in your identity card copy) and blood type information (if included in your driving license copy) are processed for conducting processes of job application.
Your personal data shall be stored for the term stated in the relevant regulation or required for the processing purpose, and for the legal limitation periods in any case.
You hereby accept and guarantee that you disclose the data of your reference contact in your CV or similar resources with our Office pursuant to the knowledge and consent of the relevant reference contact, and all responsibility will belong to you if the reference owner requests and claims otherwise.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PERSONS INSIDE THE COUNTRY
Your personal data presented to Narter&Partners for job application are transferred to legally authorized public institutions and natural persons in accordance with abovementioned purposes within the frame of personal data processing conditions and purposes stated in articles 8 and 9 of KVKK on transfer of personal data.
In addition, we may disclose your personal data;
In order to transfer for legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the basic rights and freedoms of the relevant person under Art. 5/2/(f) of KVKK;
- With persons set forth as reference contact in order to confirm the information you state in line with our legitimate interests,
In order to transfer for ensuring that the data controller fulfills its legal liabilities under Art. 5/2/(ç) of KVKK;
- We may disclose all of your personal data including your sensitive personal data in case a legitimate and appropriate legal request is received.
Provided that you personally prove your identity to us pursuant to article 11 of KVKK, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data;
- To learn whether our Office processed your personal data, and if processed, to request relevant information,
- To learn the processing purpose of your personal data and whether these are used for relevant purposes,
- To learn whether your personal data are transferred within or outside the country and to whom these are transferred.
In addition, you have the right to request our Office to correct your inaccurate or deficient personal data and to inform the recipients to whom these data are or might be transferred.
You may request our Office to dispose (erase, destruct or anonymize) your personal data within the framework of conditions set forth in Article 7 of KVKK. At the same time, you may request our Office to inform third persons to whom these data are or might be transferred about this request for destruction. However, your request for destruction shall be evaluated by our party based on the conditions of the material case in order to decide for suitable method. In this context, you always have the right to request information from us about why we chose this specific method of destruction.
You have the right to object the results of the personal data analysis created by using an exclusively automatic system, if these results are against your interest.
You have the right to request for compensation of damage in the event you incur loss due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
Pursuant to Art. 11 of KVKK, you can forward your requests for implementation of the Law as well as all kinds of requests for information related to processing of your personal data to [email protected] e-mail address via an e-mail address signed by your individual secure electronic signature or mobile signature or in writing to the address 19 Mayıs Mah. Dr. Hüsnü İsmet Öztürk Sok. No: 3 Elit Residence Kat: 20 D: 48, Şişli/Istanbul (via notary public or registered letter with return receipt). In addition, if your electronic mail address was previously notified by you to our party and registered in our system, you may also forward your requests in relation to this electronic mail address. Pursuant to provisions of article 5 of Communique on Procedures and Principles Regarding the Applications Made to the Data Controller, your application must include your name and surname, your signature if your application is in writing, your ID number if you are a citizen of Republic of Turkey, your passport number or (if any) identity number if you are foreign, your correspondence address or workplace address, your electronic mail address for correspondence (if any), telephone and fax number, and subject of request.
The applications to be made by you within this context shall be concluded free of charge and as soon as possible, however within 30 days at the latest. However, if the procedure requires an additional cost, a fee might be collected based on the tariff determined by the Committee for Protection of Personal Data.