Cenk Narter is the Managing Partner of NARTER & PARTNERS Law Firm. He has extensive experience in a range of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, privatizations, joint ventures. He has also extensive experience in arbitration.
Cenk Narter’s practice focuses on real estate acquiring models, project development contracts, lease contracts, construction contracts, mergers & acquisitions and general corporate law issues. He provides legal advice to client companies on the necessities for all their day to day business activities. He has formerly worked in the dispute resolution department of a multinational law firm in New York.
He speaks fluent English and German.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, US, LL.M., 2010.
- Wharton Business School, US, WBLC, 2009.
- Istanbul Bilgi University Law School, Istanbul, LL.M., (thesis titled “Leasing of the Commercial Enterprise”) 2009.
- Istanbul Bilgi University Law School, Istanbul, LL.B., 2007.
Memberships & Admissions
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Istanbul Bar Association and Turkish Bar Association
- University of Pennsylvania Alumni Association
- Mediation Registry of Turkish Ministry of Justice
- Admitted to New York Bar, 2011.
- Admitted to Istanbul Bar, 2007.